You can expect that we will:
- Meet and discuss your case with you at no charge.
- Provide you with a written Retainer Agreement detailing clearly our responsibilities.
- Remain available for your questions and comments.
- Be accessible by a combination of office telephone, cell phone, and email 24-hours a day.
- Explain clearly your options and alternatives as your case progresses.
- Provide our best possible analysis of any contemplated plea bargain disposition.
- Fully prepare for trial (if necessary) and at trial zealously represent your interests.
- Assist you after your case is completed to clear your record (if necessary) where feasible.
Providing Calm Inside the Storm
Dolan Law Offices cannot guarantee the outcome of your case. The Courts, the Prosecutors, the Law Enforcement Agencies, and the witnesses in any particular case are outside our control. We do however, work tirelessly to influence all of the relevant parties. We are focused, receptive and understanding to our clients, we dedicate and exhaust all of our resources to settle your case and keep you out of jail time.
Call us for a free initial consultation at 760-775-3739 or directly to attorney Dolan’s cell 562-824-4007. We always go the extra mile for you.
Diversion Programs and Proposition 36
These are a few of the many avenues that attorney Dolan explores to keep his clients out of jail time.
- Alternative Prosecution Program
- First-time offenders facing misdemeanor charges may be eligible for the Alternative Prosecution Program, commonly known as “APPS,” conducted by American Justice Associates. The APPS program is a diversion program that provides an alternative to criminal prosecution and, if successfully completed, results in the dismissal of misdemeanor charges.
- Drug Diversion Program
- The Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act allows for defendants who have been accused of drug crimes to enroll in drug treatment programs instead of a jail sentence. If the defendant successfully completes the requirements of the program than a defense attorney may petition the Court to dismiss the clients drug related charges.
Trusted Criminal Defense Attorney in Palm Springs
If you or a loved one have been arrested or charged with a crime, attorney Dolan understands the urgency of your situation. He handles calls from clients personally, at all hours of the day and night. he also offers free consultations and jail visits to speak with his clients personally.
Your freedom is too important! When facing criminal charges, you should seek the representation of a skilled defense lawyer who not only has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the criminal laws and court process, but who also has a proven record of winning criminal cases.